1. WHAT ARE SOME IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored locally on your computer and are sent to your web browser by a web server when you visit a website. By using the cookie, the server is able to identify the browser in a way that is completely unique to each page. Cookies are completely safe to use on your computer and do not include any malicious code or viruses. For the purposes of this section, we will use the term “Cookies” as an umbrella term to refer to a variety of different methods, including cookies, Flash cookies, and web beacons. They do not take up a significant amount of space, and once their validity period has passed, they will be removed automatically. While some cookies will be saved for a set period of time after your session has ended, others will be deleted after that time has elapsed.
2. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF USING COOKIES?
Cookies are used on this site for a number of reasons, the primary one being to make sure that your time spent here is as enjoyable as it can possibly be. You will find a more detailed explanation of the kinds of cookies we use and the reasons why it the following:
- The website cannot function properly without the required cookies, which are necessary for navigating the site and using its features. It is not possible to provide you with the functionalities that you have requested without these cookies. These cookies are essential to the operation of the core features of the site and will remain in your browser for the duration of your browsing session.
- Performance cookies gather information about how you use our website and are placed on your device.
- You may find that using functionality cookies results in an even more streamlined user experience. These cookies remember choices you make such as the language you prefer to read the website in or the country you visit it from. These can then be used to provide you with an experience that is more appropriate to the selections you make, as well as to make the visits more tailored to your preferences and enjoyable.
3. WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE IN THIS APPLICATION?
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that is provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). This website utilizes Google Analytics. Cookies are used to help the website analyze how users interact with the website and are used by Google Analytics. The information that is generated about your use of the website by the Cookie will be sent to and stored by Google on servers located in the United States. Due to the fact that we have enabled IP-anonymization on this website, the last portion of your IP address will be truncated whenever it enters or leaves the European Economic Area. The complete IP address will only be sent to a Google server in the United States if the situation warrants it, at which point it will be truncated there. Google will use the information that you provide in order to evaluate how you use the website, compile reports on website activity for the website operators, and provide the website operators with other services related to website activity and internet usage on behalf of the website operator. Within the context of Google Analytics, the IP address that your browser transmits will not be linked to any other data that Google stores. By clicking on the toggle button that is located below, you will be able to prevent yourself from being tracked by Google Analytics.
This cookie, which tracks performance, will be kept for up to two years.
Google Analytics should be turned off:
Cookie with the name “language”: In addition, we make use of a cookie with that name, and it is the one that keeps track of the language setting you choose.
This functional cookie will be saved for the duration of the current session only.
4. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU ARE NOT A FAN OF COOKIES?
Changing the settings in your browser to enable or disable cookies is completely under your control. It is expected that the ‘help’ section of your browser will provide information on how to manage your cookie settings. Discover how this operates on your browser by clicking here:
- Follow these instructions to delete and manage cookies in Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Cookies information for Mozilla Firefox can be found at http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies.
- The following is the answer to your question regarding Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Apple Support Articles for Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Access Opera’s browser tutorials on security and privacy at http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/.
You can find additional information on cookies as well as instructions on how to do this by visiting the website www.allaboutcookies.org. However, if you choose to disable cookies in your browser, it is possible that you will not be able to use all of the features available on this website.